Re: [MiNT] XaAES 0.901

> > I even tried 0.6.
>
> Wow... just tried, or actually managed to run? :) The first XaAES that
> would get passed starting the desktop on my setup was 0.7-3. :)

IIRC, it even started, yes. Not that it would load a desktop, no. And I
think I even managed to run some program under it, however, the fun was
ended soon with the "kfree(): memory not allocated by
kmalloc()" thing. Seeing that I decided to end the experiments with XaAES
0.6.

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** Taka to juz natura pospolstwa, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.