Re: [MiNT] Xmas is not that far away now

On Sun, 5 Nov 2000, Martin "Nightowl" Byttebier wrote:

> Now that Christas Eve is coming near I would like to know if there is any
> change I'll find a MiNT-net driver for cable television Internet under the
> Xmas tree?

Do you mean a DHCP client?  If not, what do you need?

I got my TT working just fine on cable-net, when I was living out
east, but I had a static IP address and no need for DHCP.

--
Martin-Éric Racine, IT Consultant * http://funkyware.atari.org/
* May the Funk be with Q! * Author of the Atari TT030 Homepage.