Re: [MiNT] Re: more on ppp problem.

> > All SCC baudrates.  They are stuck at 499999 bauds, using
> > RSVF-capable software.
>
> I can't follow that. The driver work fine here on my Falcons and on
> several other TTs too.

Maybe it would help out, Martin, if you'd cite a title of one of such
"RSVF-capable" programs you are speaking of. Perhaps Frank could test this
program himself on his machine (and we also on our ones) and bring back
the results. The discussion would become more concrete this time.

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** Taka to juz natura pospolstwa, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.