Re: [MiNT] XaAES / GEM memory issues

Hi,

> Is there a mouse driver in XBIOS? I cannot recall anything like that.
>
> Petr

At least, there's Initmouse() (that's XBIOS, right? ), it must be for something :)

Also, I think I remember that in the _KBDVECS table there's entries for routines that are
called on mouse/keyboard events. NVDI hooks them so I guess they point to the VDI.
Which means the (N)VDI's mouse/keyboard management routines are called from within the
interrupt handler, instead of following a Fselect on a FreeMiNT device.

Vincent