Re: [MiNT] Afterburner040 users

On Tue, 2 Jan 2001 00:51:23 +0100 (CET), Frank Naumann wrote:

FN>> FN>The problem: for unknown reasons this patch just crash other machines if
FN>> FN>you try to reboot (or halt).
FN>>
FN>> What other machines, please?
FN>
FN>My Falcon030 for example. Also some TT users reported that to me. My Milan
FN>too if I remember correctly.

It doesn't make sense. The TOS resets all vectors automatically in its
own reset routine. Perhaps it's another TSR that hooks on reset vector
that causes the crash.

Oh, wait a minute - you say the machine does crash if your try to halt
the OS? This can't be related to the reset vector patch because reset
vector is not used during halt.

What is the procedure for halt in MiNT? I mean what happens during halt
and what is the final state? A neverending loop or what?

Petr
--
News: Clocky 3.02F, PARCP 3.80, Atari800 1.05 at http://joy.atari.org/