RE: [MiNT] AES in kernel (was: XaAES / GEM memory issues)

Isn't this one of the key ideas behind XaAES? IIRC you can receive all
events through the event-pipe, which means that you can use one single
select() to wait for both AES events and any other file descriptor (such as
sockets).

Btw. doesn't this mean that we need a new select() in MiNT? It's currently
restricted to 32 file descriptors, right?

Jo Even Skarstein

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that
Vital Insurance/DnB Group cannot accept any payment orders or other
legally binding correspondance with customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the virus programs used
in the Vital Insurance/DnB Group.