RE: [MiNT] Clean AES

> > original idea behind an AES: namely to consider it as a set of resident
> > libraries ("resident" since we don't have a decent scheme of shared
> > libraries), rather than a process of its own. The actual hardcore
> > functions, like the trap handler and the code that generates mouse,
> > keyboard and timer events, would have to be trurly resident and loaded at
>
> I'm sorry Konrad but just for the record, Mario Becroft, Steve Sowerby and I
> proposed this years ago for the Fenix AES and I have mailed that
> specification to quite a few people around the world. Those that used to
> hang out on the Fenix developer list should be able to back me up.

Oh, I don't pretend to be inventor of this. I only expressed my
thoughts. If someone has already invented that some time ago, that's OK
for me and sorry for wasting the time.

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** Taka to juz natura pospolstwa, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.