Re: [MiNT] XaAES / GEM memory issues

Hello!

> No, don't. So far we have a kernel which is less or more independent of a
> gui, and no type of a gui is favourized. While the AES gets intergrated
> into the kernel we:
>
> 1) loose the freedom of choosing a gui, because the kernel will favourize
> one
> 2) we will have another microsoft windows.

You don't understand me. Integrating don't mean statically linking. I
thought more on a AES syscall handler + dispatcher modul that is loaded as
kernel module and extent the syscalls. It can then directly use the
scheduler and other kernel primitives.

Infact, syscall handling is per definition task of the operating system
and not an application. That alone is reason enough to made such AES
syscall module.

Tschuess
   ...Frank

--