[MiNT] "cp" and "ls" in TOSFS

I know that this has probably been brought up before, but I seem to have
recently (OK, in the last year or so) been seeing "cp" and "ls" fail or
return very odd results while executing in a TOS FS.

I've got my UNIXMODE set up correctly, I think (/brUs).  Failures always
occur when performing a cp or ls on a relative directory that is not ".".
For example, if I'm in /c/, and I type "ls auto", I'll see errors like the
following:

 ls: auto/extendos.prg: file not found

This hasn't always happened, although I don't recall exactly when it
broke:/.

Thanks.
--
Michael White (michael@fastlane.net)