RE: [MiNT] Clean AES

Hello!

> The most striking thing was when I released the first versions of the
> kernel. I think I got in total only 5 replies and all of them from people I
> knew very well like Johan Klockars.

Sorry, but what do you expect from first alpha version (I think it is
still alpha, or?).

At least, for people that are not on this (from me never seen) developer
list, there is no ftp/ww place to download it.

> This is absolutely no criticism to the people on the dev list at all but
> that convinced me once and for all that collective development only works in
> projects were all developers basically sit in the same room or if you have a
> working product that others can run and try.

Last time I asked you say the Fenix wouldn't be an open source project. SO
there is no basic chance that other *developer* could help you. I don't
think it matters if people are in the same room with you in such a case.

Tschuess
   ...Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 040 // MILAN 060