[MiNT] Blyp (was: Re: Holger W. will mind)

On Fri, 5 Jan 2001, Konrad M. Kokoszkiewicz wrote:

> > Holger is willing to give out the sources to one single person (at least
> > he was).  But when asking him, I wouldn't tell him about the
> > reverse-engineering of ST-Guide ... ;-)
> > He's a little peculiar sometimes.
>
> Of course, it would be great if blyp could replace the ST-Guide
> completely. In this case I will drop hacking ST-Guide and would be rather
> willing to contribute to the blyp.

Well, if Interface is for free, I will publish the whole sources to some
CVS repository and I am ready to answer any question about the
implementation scheme. It also uses WndsLIB made by me, which supports
most of AES, OS extensions, several protocolls, including GEMScript, AV,
FONT, DHST and others. It is designed to be very universal - in fact it is
changed all the time I need to implement any feature into any of my apps
(JAY Groups II, RSC Designer, JGMT... ). I will publish the whole tree of
my sources (all apps) and will try to contribute the development if I have
time (which is recently my biggest problem due to the job change I made
and due to my diploma work).

A word to ST-Guide... It is quite important to have the sources of the
most recent version (Holgers private one), which supports the GEMScript,
HCP has several new commands and some commands are extended. I was the
person in turn, but now I don't think I can develop ST-Guide due to the
lack of time.

regards

Stan