[MiNT] Woller gone?

Hi all!

I just read on the Atari-Midi group that Woller is no more.  Indeed the
website seems to be gone.. does anybody know more about this?  Is it just
a temporary downtime now causing excessive rumours or have they really
gone? Shame about N.AES if they have.. 2.0 really rocks socks.

Does anybody know if there are plans to make n.aes freeware? :) Or did
they transfer development to someone else just like Overscan did back
then?

Maurits.

--

 |                 BassMent Productions - Freedom of creativity!|
 | Music productions - Projects - Internet presence - Webdesign |___
 |                     http://www.bassment.nu/                  |  |
                             |      http://www.muzikanten.nu/      |
                             | Het muzikantennetwerk van Nederland |