[MiNT] DHCP

I've ordered ADSL now, and the router they're giving me is a Cisco 677i-DIR.
This router has NAT-support, which means that I can just connect all my
computers to the router via a hub :-) It also use DHCP (optionally) to hand
out IP-addresses on the LAN-side. This is not strictly required, but since
it's quite handy I'd like to use it. So the question is - has anybody ported
a DHCP-client to MiNT? I've noticed several clients for Linux, BSD and SUN,
can these be ported to MiNT without too much difficulty?

/*
** Jo Even Skarstein    http://home.nvg.org/~joska/
*/