Re: [MiNT] Thing

Die 03.08.01 (13:42) owner-mint@fishpool.com scripsit:

> Hello!
>
> > BTW. did anyone get any success with launching Thing off ext2 partition
> > using XaAES
> > (this would be of course XaAES problem, not Thing's).
>
> Why?

Because, I guess, if Thing was started, it would say at least ":-(" before
exit, whereas here nothing happens. So I think the desktop is simply not
started at all (exactly like in AES 4.0 and 4.10 from Atari).

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** Taka to juz natura pospolstwa, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.