[MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.15.12 Release

Hello!

I announce the release of FreeMiNT 1.15.12. It was a long time since the
last release and I hope nobody is disappointed of this. I like to thank
everyone who helped me or always had some nice words.

As everyone noticed up to now there are heavy changes of the development.
We use now CVS and I merged all kernel related things into one consistent
source repository. Also all these things are released together with the
kernel. Some people asked for the old way of seperate releases for every
thing but this is no longer possible for me. I don't have the time to do
such things (if you like to do it please contcat me).

The documentation and especially the programmer documentation is not very
uptodate. Every help recommended.

Ok, I hope there are no major problems with this kernel release.

It's downloadable from the Sparemint server through ftp or http:

http://wh58-508.st.uni-magdeburg.de/ftp/pub/mint/kernel/1.15.12/
ftp://wh58-508.st.uni-magdeburg.de/pub/mint/kernel/1.15.12/

and also on the Sparemint mirrors. The archives are packed in tar.gz and
lzh. To correctly unpack it long filenames are recommended.

Please look into the FILES/README/LIESMICH for informations about the
archives.

Have fun!

Tschuess
   ...Frank