Re: [MiNT] XaAES v0.930

I edited some paths in xaaes.cnf, and starts XaAES with INIT:

INIT=c:\xaaes\xaaes.tos -video 1

I'm not using -fvideo since I have a graphics card.

Btw. are you sure that you've installed vmoose.xdd?

Jo Even Skarstein

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that
Vital Insurance/DnB Group cannot accept any payment orders or other
legally binding correspondance with customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the virus programs used
in the Vital Insurance/DnB Group.