Re: [MiNT] OSMD - introduction (fwd)

I can't see why this couldn't be done with rpm as well. In fact, I'm pretty
sure that I've seen tools (shell-scripts perhaps?) that does exactly this:
Connect to a rpm repository, compares installed packages with the latest
releases and let the user upgrade if desired. It would be nice to have a
GEM-interface though.

Btw. does anybody know if Sparemint's rpm allow net-installs over ftp/http
like it does on Linux?

Jo Even Skarstein

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that
Vital Insurance/DnB Group cannot accept any payment orders or other
legally binding correspondance with customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the virus programs used
in the Vital Insurance/DnB Group.