Re: [MiNT] fetchmail

Hello Martin Tarenskeen.

> Anyone using fetchmail with MiNT 1.15.12 to fetch pop3 mail succesfully ?

Yes, I'm using fetchmail 5.9.4 with exim 3.33 on my GMX-POP3-Account,
and it work very well.

I have compiled both self.

> I'm using a Falcon030 running MiNT 1.15.12 with easymint installation and
> N_AES 2.0 or XaAES.

Atari TT with FreeMiNT 1.15.12, N.AES 2.0 and many Unix tools
(KGMD+SpareMiNT+self compiled tools).

> P.S.
> A sparemint rpm package of fetchmail would be nice too.

Sorry, i haven't a rpm package of this programs.

I want make rpm-Versions of this programs, but I haven't actual time to
do this (and it give's new versions of this programs and the libraries.
Those I want compile in the near future.)

Regards,
  Christoph