[MiNT] Réf. : [MiNT] Comunity? Who left?

Hi All!

I am a happy mint user too (and a silent reader of mint list ;-)

I use mint on falcon CT2 and also on PC/TOSBOX, both with XaAES

I'm currently plan under :
     - a graphic config tool for XaAES
     - a new cpu emulator
          all 68K codes and the same perf as a original motorola at the same speed !
          ie :  an ATHLON at 1 GHZ became a 68040 at 1 GHz (maybe a 68060 if I can...)

so, I'm very interesting by EmuTOS and OSIS for "to have TOS development totally open-source platform running very fast"

best regards

Patrick,