Re: [MiNT] CAB OVL (?)

In fact my experience is just the opposite. CAB doesn't ever see the HTTP
headers associated with a document, so it never sees the Cache-Control or
Pragmas that turn caching on or off. So CAB always caches files, even when
they should not be cached. This is certainly a bug. There is no indication
that you're seeing an out-of-date file, so you just have to hit reload when
you suspect something is wrong.

The current bug is that the OVL is overwriting a file that it should not
have touched when it processes a redirect. I have just fixed this and am
testing it out right now. Unfortunately there seems to still be a bug with
CAB and redirects. Not sure what the deal is yet.

  -- Howard Chu