Re: [MiNT] Another cmdebug.log

Well, found some more problems, due to CAB. CAB's cookie functions don't work
with cookies set on domains, which Yahoo uses for its login. Since the OVL now
uses CAB's cookie functions, it doesn't work either. I have changed the OVL to
CAB, but it will always manage its own copy as well. In the case of Yahoo, CAB
will throw the cookies away, so they will never get stored on disk.

If this is really important, I guess I could examine CAB's cookies.dat file
format and try to write it from inside the OVL. Or I could create my own cookie
database. What do you think? (I would rather not do either; I only do this
Atari stuff in my spare time and I've got quite a lot of paying work to do...)

On my TT030 it takes quite a long time for the SSL connection to yahoo's secure
login server to open. So I guess it would be nice to save the cookies to disk
and avoid having to do that login multiple times. But as it is, I don't even
use my TT much any more, the only reason I've turned it on in the past 3 months
has been due to bug reports from you guys. So aside from my own personal ethic
of developing functional, non-buggy code, I don't have a lot of motivation to
keep working on this, because I no longer use it myself.

I have uploaded 1.8604, fixing the bugs I introduced in 1.8603. Please test it
and give me some opinions.
http://highlandsun.com/hyc/ovl18604.tgz

  -- Howard Chu