Re: [MiNT] Lamer Questions about XAAES

"Brian J. Roland" wrote:

> I'm amazed at how well this AES is coming along.  Excellent work!

Thanks. :-)

> Also I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to get PhotoLine to work in 256
> color mode.  The colors are all scrambled, both in the display of pictures, and
> in pallets and brushes dialogs.  It seems to work just fine in the 16 color mode
> (but blah...all the grey scale dithering).  This scrambled color bug isn't there
> under AES 4.1.  It's worth noting that other picture display tools I have work
> fine under XAAES, such as Image Copy, CAB, and TruePaint.

I have problems with palette with some widget rsc's I get from others.
They look scrambled as well. I havnt got the time yet to find out what is
happening here.

> Finally, is there something I can do to keep the file selector from throwing
> away the default filename when it opens.  I.E.  If useing the CAB Download
> module to grab a file off the net...the file selector comes up blank instead of
> having the filename in there.  Sometimes I want to download things from a link
> and have no clue what the file is 'supposed' to be named.

I'll have a look at that, although I am not quite sure what you mean by
default filename. The XaAES fileselector keeps a table of the last accessed
path per drive. If I remember well this should then be combined with the last
plain filename selected or typed.

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers.    mailto:h.robbers@chello.nl