[MiNT] missing-CR problem (again): binary patch needed + Re: Comunity? Who left?

Patrice Mandin wrote:

- The crlf problem under TOS seems to be caused (from my
point of view), by the static initialization of stdout and
stderr. The RAW flag is not set, so the conversion routine
in unix/write.c does not do his work. Am I right ?

I wondered if someone could do a patch to solve this problem ? Is Patrice's solution correct ?

I am mainly asking because I am currently working on a few ports, and I cannot afford downloading full MiNT-Lib sources and so correct it myself (if I am ever able to do it). So a (binary) patch or new version that corrects this would be *really* nice! :-)

Standa -STan- Opichal wrote (long ago):

Is there anyone left who'd like to use FreeMiNT for real in the future? I'm slowly getting an impression that the comunity goes away what I would
be very sad about. So, anyone, say a word....

I am using FreeMiNT with XaAES each time I can...
To STan :
Keep up with the good work! ARanyM is great! Just for you to know StandaFS sources gave (re)birth to a project of mine! :-)