Re: [MiNT] Comunity? Who left?

> > Is there anyone left who'd like to use FreeMiNT for real in the future?
> > I'm slowly getting an impression that the comunity goes away what I would
> > be very sad about. So, anyone, say a word....
>
> I'm using FreeMiNT on several machines (STe, Falcon, CT2 and hopefully
> soon CT60). I really enjoy FreeMiNT and have no plans to abandon it.

Same here. I am going to remain a MiNT user as long as the machine
lives. I hope it will be serving well for at least 5-6 years on. With
CT060 - I hope.

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
draco@atari.org                             http://draco.atari.org

* Ea natura multitudinis est:  *  Taka to juz natura pospolstwa: *
* aut seruit humiliter,        *    albo sluzalczo sie plaszczy, *
* aut superbe dominatur.       *        albo bezczelnie panoszy. *
                     (T. Liuius XXIV, 25)