Re: [MiNT] CPU hogs, continued

> > I have fixed something in the intr.S module related to the `hogging'
> > problem (i.e. I guess this is related). Jo, if you have access to the
> > CVS, please update your kernel and tell me, if the situation is better,
> > worse or the same.
>
> There is no difference.

That's bad :-( But, I've updated the repository once again this night.
Please do cvs checkout once again then. However, if previous change
didn't matter... :/

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
draco@atari.org                             http://draco.atari.org

* Ea natura multitudinis est:  *  Taka to juz natura pospolstwa: *
* aut seruit humiliter,        *    albo sluzalczo sie plaszczy, *
* aut superbe dominatur.       *        albo bezczelnie panoszy. *
                     (T. Liuius XXIV, 25)