Re: [MiNT] CPU hogs, continued

> > I can imagine, that if timer C is emulated on Milan, the saved IPL may
> > be rather high (because it is the priority of the interrupt which
> > emulates timer C, not "real" one).
>
> Timer C works normally on the Milan - however, there is no VBL interrupt,
> and it is emulated from within the ROM's 200-hz timer by calling the VBL
> handler every 4th time:

Yes, but this does not matter much as the scheduler is directly hooked
onto 200 Hz interrupt in MiNT 1.16, not in VBL (which is not used).

CVV

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
draco@atari.org                             http://draco.atari.org

* Ea natura multitudinis est:  *  Taka to juz natura pospolstwa: *
* aut seruit humiliter,        *    albo sluzalczo sie plaszczy, *
* aut superbe dominatur.       *        albo bezczelnie panoszy. *
                     (T. Liuius XXIV, 25)