[MiNT] Réf. : Re: [MiNT] EasyMint/XaAES Help?!?! :)

> If I am using a hardware screen extender (screen going to basically
> 800x600, i can not remember the number off of the top of my head, and I
> am at work....) do I want to add a command line parameter of -fvideo 27
> for the 640x480x256 color mode on the falcon?

I'am using 1024x768x256 on falcon with centscreen extender without
problems.
for have the setscreen default mode, just set bit 15 of -fvideo.
(this place the mode you have choose with centscreen for the color mode you
set in the lowers bits of -fvideo)
-fvideo is the mode returned by xbios. It's also describe in xaaes docs.

Patrick,