Re: [MiNT] Easymint pakete

On Mon, 4 Mar 2002 07:51:25 , Martin Tarenskeen <m.tarenskeen@zonnet.nl> wrote:

> After having installed the basic, standard, and net packages succesfully,
> and after some tweaking and configuring things to my own needs, I was
> ready to go one step beyond and tried to install the devel, lib, and x11
> tars also.
>
> I started easymint, selected these packages, and went on. Easymint showed
> messages that it unpacked the TAR archives, but it went so fast that I
> don't believe it really did anything.
>
> After that a long list of messages appeared that one after the other rpm
> wasn't found.
>
> What am I (or easymint ) doing wrong ?

What computer are you using? I am trying to install EasyMint on my Hades and I have the same
problem you do. EasyMint says it is unpacking the Tar files, but actually nothing happens in that
the computer hard drives are not accessed. It is like the whole procedure is being done in memory.

--
Edward S. Baiz Jr.
    (Gamer)