Re: [MiNT] 2 Problems/bugs in Toswin 2.7

Hi!

On Wed, Mar 20, 2002 at 11:09:47PM +0100, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
> You have been using Windows too long ;-) The behaviour is
> correct. To "hide" a single window, use iconify. That's the
> purpose of it.

Well, as TosWin2 itself treats TTPs as GEM applications (they
appear in the task list when using CTRL-ALT-TAB, appl_find()
returns them, etc.), he has got a point.

But I think we should rather remove the above behaviour from
TosWin instead of adding to it.

N.B.: I haven't used the latest version of TosWin2 yet, so the
behaviour may well have changed in the meantime.

Ciao

Thomas

--
Thomas Binder (Gryf @ IRCNet)  gryf@hrzpub.tu-darmstadt.de