Re: [MiNT] XaAES & centscreen

m.tarenskeen@zonnet.nl wrote:

> Going back to the login after shutting down XaAES left me with an
> unreadable login screen. I had to type "shutdown" at good luck, seeing all
> kind of colours but no characters on the screen.

All VDI's hook into the bios and xbios vectors.
Shutdown of XaAES is one of the parts that is not yet safe and sound.
If it crashes, the vdi can be left in a indeterminate state.

> Can I avoid this ?

As long as XaAES is in its current development state (Beta) do not mix the GEM and LOGIN
modes of computer usage.

Unless of course you want to provide me with debug information.

Copy your xaaes.cnf to xaaesdbg.cnf
Insert at the beginning:

options default
{
	debugpoint appl,shell
}

Start xaaesdbg.tos in stead of xaaes.tos

Sent me xaaes.log

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers.    mailto:h.robbers@chello.nl