Re: [MiNT] Terminal Solutions (toswin2)

Hello!

> Where might I find sources for toswin2, and a table of escape codes
> for tw52 and tw100 (if publically avilable)?

The current sources are in the FreeMiNT src repository available through
cvs. This is really easy to handle.

There are also ready to install cross compiler packages for linux/cygwin.
Then you can easily cross compile the src too (the build system is
prepared for that).

You can also ask Guido Flohr for informations about the escape codes and
the things that need some work in TosWin2.

Tschuess
   ...Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 040 // MILAN 060