[MiNT] Man pages of the FreeMiNT OS calls?

Hi!

Are the CVS versions of the manpages correct? There is a note that they
are outdated, but there were some changes late last year. Is there any
piece of up to date documentation for this? I'd like to update the
compend.hyp version (still illegal, but Scott Sanders have said that he is
likely to publish his HTML version on the WEB, but at the moment his email
is invalid and I have no contact to him :()

best regards

STan
JAY Software / ARAnyM Team