Re: [MiNT] Mint/Mintnet

For MiNT, I have an external hard drive, so if some program gets
stuck (halt does not work under 1.15.12) I can switch off the
power, and crash the machine. Two zip drives, one with an EXT2
format on it, and one tape drive, driven by Gemar 3.06, a fine
program, which makes tar-compatible tapes. Long names no problem.
File structure no problem.

It can also do compression, if that is what you want.

And, if all goes wrong, the other zip drive has the files which
built the MiNT partition.

Jim