[MiNT] Need help with FAGS

Hello

I just succesfully compiled FAGS (Free AudioGalaxy Satelite). If you
do not know, it is Napster/Gnutella/Kazaa clone.

The only problem is, that it cannot connect with Audiogalaxy servers.
I suppos that the case may be tha I have local IP (192.168.1.6) and
it may not work with that.

My help request is following: could anyone running mintnet with
nonloacal IP, connected to internet, test it for me? I can send
sources (they compile without changes - easy port :) ) or binaries.

Please help.

--
Adam Klobukowski
atari@gabo.pl