[MiNT] Sparemint RPM packages

When I install new RPM packages from the Sparemint site, or update older
ones, most of the times a copy of the rpm is automatically installed in
/usr/src/redhat/RPMS/m68kmint and the older version is deleted from that
same location. I never new this, and discovered this directory only
recently.

But I also discovered that not all new rpms follow this system, where
older versions did. Thus a newer version of the package may be installed
than can be found in /usr/src/redhat/RPMS/m68kmint. Or the package isn't
backed up on that location at all.

Examples: openssh, bison, gemlib

 --

Martin Tarenskeen