Re: [MiNT] compile time options

on 12/1/02 6:59 AM, Thomas Binder at gryf@hrzpub.tu-darmstadt.de wrote:

> Hi!

> I may have missed some mails here. To be able to track this down:
> What computer do you have? If it's any orignal Atari, would you
> please create a SYS_MON-Dump (all GEMDOS-calls) of a GFA compiler
> run under SingleTOS?

Orignally this problem is on my Hades.  I've now just done a test on
my TT with the older kernal 1.15.12.  I compiled a program, it went ok.
I then set the drive to newfatfs where the compiler lives rebooted and it
now fails to find the source file.  I get the strange double extender, file
not found error msg from the compiler.  I assume you want a dump of just
gemdos() calls?

Lonny Pursell    http://www.q1.net/~atari/