Re: [MiNT] Dialogs in windows

Yet another result of the "no changes to Reply-To" policy: Lonny wanting to
add a comment to my answer to Frank's e-mail, replied to myself instead of
the list. Also - when I was replying to Franks original post - I replied
first directly to him instead of the list. I wonder how much of such mess it
costs each month.

Lonny Pursell wrote:

> I managed to lose the post, but my "C" isn't so good anyway.
> One thing that is easy to forget, with dialogs rendered in windows,
> you must adjust the root object's x/y position to that of the window's
> work area just prior to rerendering the rsc in the window.
> Otherwise you get some strange results.

CVV

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
http://draco.atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** aut seruit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur (Liv. XXIV,25)
** Taka to juz natura pospólstwa, albo sluzalczo sie plaszczy,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.