Re: [MiNT] GEMLIB ready for test

Hi!

Heh... I find it not very clever idea to put a completely new cflib RPMs
compiled on my working setup. I have to create a clean SpareMiNT only
setup to be able to compile the RPMs to be distributed. E.g. I have the
mintlib compiled always freshly from the CVS version and this would be
linked into the cflib IIRC, right? So if someone can build the RPMs
instead of me then it is wellcome. It is just a matter of checkouting the
correct CVS branch...

regards

STan