[MiNT] Glibc problem

hi,
   I downloaded some of the cross compiler stuff.  I have
a problem with
the glibc that I have,
   The source is chock full of compiler faults.  While it
is 2.0, still
i feel that some advise
   about building a glibc for my 68000 mega4.  I realise
that most of
the Mint folks have
   falcons, TT, Milan, and other upscale atari.  I have
in my position a
Falcon and a megaste,
   and would be interested in getting a newer ATARI.

   Could you give me some advise about cross compiling
GLIBC?

     josephus
     Mega4, Falcon, MegaSte  ; I am planing to upset the
compiler world.
     I will be building large scale compilers for
multiple platforms.