Re: [MiNT] XaAES

Hi!

On Wed, 16 Apr 2003, Martin Tarenskeen wrote:

> 1. Has anyone succeeded compiling the XaAES sources using gcc yet ?

Yes, just make it from the CVS/freemint/xaaes (current gemlib is needed though).
It runs perfectly stable here.

The PureC project is in progres, but the resulting binary crashes
curently. I will debug it further later.

> 2. Under XaAES, 3D radio-buttons don't change color when you select them.
> This makes it more difficult to see which button has been selected.
> (Example: the drive selection buttons in fsetter.app) No problem with
> single TOS or N_AES. Maybe someone can fix this in a next version.

After finishing the PureC project I might have a look into that as well as
incorporating the Olivier's patch. But if someone is willing to do that,
please go for it.

STan