[MiNT] Harddisk crash (again)

Hello

Just FYI

Readers of this list may remember me reporting about harddidk crash
before. I'd like to thank Frank Naumann, without his help I would not
recover very valuable data back then.

Today it happened again. With no reason, I wasn't doing anything that
could hurt hdd - just unzip some things, reebot to SingleTOS and,
boom, no partitions on hdd.

The symptoms are the same as previously (it is the third time it
happened like this), it seems that track 0 on HDD was erased. (That
involves: boot record, partition table and begining of FAT of C:).

It is unknown to me if the reason is faulty hardware or software, but
it is at least third time it happened.

--
Semper Fidelis

Adam Klobukowski