Re: [MiNT] system freezes while cvs checkout

On Čt, 2003-06-26 at 19:21, Konrad Kokoszkiewicz wrote:
> > The first few files always get transferred properly but then suddenly
> > the system freezes totally. Nothing I can do except hit the reset
> > button.
> >
> > The same thing happens if I transfer huge (many MBs) files via ftp.
> > After a while the system simply freezes.
> >
> > Has anyone else got a problem like this? Is that a driver problem?
>
> Some time ago Adam has reported similar problems with his PLIP connection.
> Looks like it is a mintnet problem.

We experience very similar problems with networking in ARAnyM. I've been
unhappy since our network code looked correct and I couldn't see
anything wrong there. Now if it's MiNTnet problem then I am sort of glad
- simply because ARAnyM might be OK and we don't have to hunt for a
network bug.

Petr