Re: [MiNT] Kernel tests

Hello!

> > I am not a C programmer, I cannot code C. Am I still allowed on the
> > MiNT list? Are opinions allowed from non-coders?

Sure, every opinion is welcome.

> These questions are for the list owner, not for me. IMHO saying "this does
> not make sense" about something that you just don't understand, is rather a
> peculiar way of expressing opinions.

Draco, you are a little bit to aggressive in your argumentation now I
think (at least your first answer explained all things very clearly and I
had the impression Gokmase understand).

To be back to the topic, not starting the TOS-AES is a good idea as this
was always buggy. But we can maybe add such an option to the builtin shell
with an 'at your own risk' statement.

About the configuration files, the idea to specify anything in the cnf
file isn't so bad. At least it's more logical and easier to edit the cnf
file instead renaming or moving files.

Btw. any opinions against changing the XaAES cnf configuration to the
style of the mint.cnf?

Tschuess
   ...Frank

--