Re: [MiNT] corrupted FTP transfer (Was: system freezes while cvs checkout)

Hi,

Jan Krupka wrote:

> > As I spoke to your friend I think it could have something to do with
> > GlueStiK. Because when I start GlueStiK (for AtarIRC) on my MILAN and
> > then somebody from the masqueraded local network wants to surf the
> > internet, he gets corrupted data (doesn't matter if FTP or HTTP data).
> > It looks like GlueStiK steals or throws away some packets ....
> > Is here anybody more competent for this problem ?
>
> I am not sure how the masquerading for IRC work in MiNT-net. What I know there
> are troubles with protocols which use different ports for each connection.
> MiNT-net writes during start something about ftp, but nothing about irc. So
> does it work correctly for IRC?

But I didn't talk about IRC. I get corrupted data -FTP/HTTP- to
masqueraded computers, when I start GlueStiK on my MILAN, which is
masquerading gateway. And I start GlueStiK only when I want IRC-chat on
the MILAN.

                       Bye P.B.S

                MILAN 040 30MHz  64MB RAM