Re: [MiNT] Telnet?

There is nothing wrong with using fetchmail and pine to read
mail, but I do not have to. I have a shell login account that I
can reach by telnet, and read mail there, without the procedural
bother of moving mail to a spoolfile on my hard drive.

I have done that sort of thing before, and noticed how long it
took to move 1000 messages to my machine, when I was working out
of town and did not have a computer with me. When I got home for
the weekend, there were that many messages waiting.

With what I have I can reach my mail from any Windoze box, using
telnet. Now I want to do the same thing from MiNT, using Toswin,
and am not making rapid progress.

Jim