Re: [MiNT] Configuring TosWin?

OK, Pine is set to monochrome. No change. The only thing that
changed was that inverse video where it was not supposed to be
left after the full set of tw-files were on both end of a telnet
link.

TosWin is set to tw52, which, on a TT with a TTM195 monitor,
should pick up tw52-m, but there is no way of telling if it does.

The only thing I can think of to try is to try to find one of the
improperly printed strings in one of the tw-family terminfos, and
delete, recompile, put the same terminfo on both ends of this
transaction, and try again.

That may or may not get rid of the double spacing and the "K" in
tin.

I have no reason to suspect that a problem like this has not
happened before, and has been solved.

I asked before and I will ask again. Is anyone else using a TT
with a TT high monitor, running TosWin, and using it to telnet to
Pine? I may or may not be the only one to have had such problems.

All I know about Falcons is that the service manual is about
twice as thick as for any other Atari machine.

By the way, my thanks to Martin Tarenskeen for the English
resource file for TosWin.

--
 /"\      Jim DeClercq--jimd@panix.com--Sylvania, Ohio, USA
 \ /      ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!       |