[MiNT] termcap problem

I am still trying to get one EasyMiNT system to interact with a
NetBSD host.

Termcap does compile into terminfo, with two error messages. That
part works OK.

But, it seems, that two of the programs I want to use on that
NetBSD host use termcap, not terminfo, so I need to park some
toswin family termcap files in my home directory there.

But when I try compiling termcap with tic -C, to get termcap
files, that one error message, in ansisys-old, is fatal, and I
get no output.

I have been worrying at that problem for a few hours,
accomplishing nothing. I do have two different termcap files from
NetBSD distributions, and reference to them does nothing for me.

Yes, I have the SpareMiNT source for termcap, and do use and
editor, Edith, that saves files as unix files, after I look at
them.

I am all out of inspiration. Any ideas, anyone?

--
 /"\      Jim DeClercq--jimd@panix.com--Sylvania, Ohio, USA
 \ /      ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!       |