Re: [MiNT] termcap problem

This is probably true, but EasyMiNT comes with .terminfo files,
and not .termcap files, and making .termcap files from the source
code does not work, and for a definite reason, one odd file.

It is probably true that TW works with vt100, and Pine works with
vt100, but it works with termcap vt100, and not with terminfo
vt100.

Or that is what both my ISP's tech people and I strongly suspect.

My ISP runs NetBSD, and does not seem to have the files I need,
which are not found by whatever TosWin does on login. It asks for
tw100, which is not there, and will not be there until I put it
there. Put it there in terminfo form, and that did not produce
results. I need that in termcap form. Or, maybe, I need an older
version of TosWin. I really do not want an older version of
TosWin.

If anyone has a vt100, and perhaps the tw family of terminal
descriptions in termcap form, please send them to me, so I can
find out what my next problem is.

--
 /"\      Jim DeClercq--jimd@panix.com--Sylvania, Ohio, USA
 \ /      ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!       |