Re: [MiNT] Freemint

Hallo Frank

> Argh, das habe ich wohl verschlafen :-(
>
> > The next I want to do is a internet-connection. I have a router from
> > barricade and this is connected to t-dsl.
> > Can you tell me where I can find some literatur how to connect my hades
with
> > the internet and this router ?
>
> Hmm, da komme ich jetzt nicht mit. Wo liegt das Problem? Einfach dem
> Netzwerkinterface eine passende IP zuweisen und defaultgateway auf den
> Router setzen sollte reichen.

Yes, I do so. The gateway-adress for my router is 192.168.2.1 for the normal
network. On my hades this is the default-gateway. The IP of my
hades-network-interface is 192.168.2.22. Is that what you mean ?
The router has a special WAN-IP which is given per DHCP. The WAN-IP, Gateway
and DNS are all given per DHCP.
This day the WAN-IP is 80.133.4.185, the gateway-IP is 217.5.98.47 and DNS
iss 215.5.99.9.
Which IP shell I use for "defaultgateway" ?

I have the draconis-software. When i put the file mgw.prg in the
mint-folder, is that ok for use adamas as webbrowser ?

> > What have I to do that more users of freemint read the emails like this
?

> Da komme ich jetzt nicht mit? Ist doch schon auf die Mailingliste.

I now this since the last mail, where I write the address  mint@fishpool.com
in the cc-Field.

Gruß
  Holger