[MiNT] MP in current kernel

I've just compiled and installed the current kernel. However, I'm now
experiencing some problems with memory protection. inetd and syslogd
will crash due to memory violations during startup (I'm running
/etc/rc directly from mint.cnf: exec c:\mint\bin\sh u:\etc\rc), and
Pure C crashes for the same reason when I try to open the file selector
to load a project file. Stability is fine with MP disabled.

I have a Milan060 with 128Mb RAM (4x 32Mb), running N.AES 2.0.0,
Thing 1.27 and Boxkite (recent, but can't remember the exact version).

/*
** Jo Even Skarstein    http://home.nvg.org/~joska/
*/